The Phantom MD (mil-dot) series of night vision weapon scopes take all the requirements for modern night hunting into account. Utilising a military-style design and offering maximum functionality, the Phantom is an obvious choice for anyone who demands the highest quality and reliability.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Battery||1 x CR123A or 2 x AA|
|Field of Vision||11 degrees|
|Generation||Gen 2 Series|
The Phantom MD (mil-dot) series of night vision weapon scopes take all the requirements for modern night hunting into account. Utilising a military-style design and offering maximum functionality, the Phantom is an obvious choice for anyone who demands the highest quality and reliability. It is fully weatherproofed and thanks to a nitrogen purged optical channel and waterproofing to IPX6, it can be used anywhere. The Phantom is ready to do its job regardless of weather conditions. The body of the Phantom is made of highly durable glass-filled plastic. The voltage stabilisation system eliminates reticle shift even with an almost discharged battery.
All main controls are on top of the body simplifying accessibility and there is a Remote Control that can be positioned in a convenient position on the weapon. These and other useful features make the Phantom one of the most interesting and promising new recruits to the class of elite night vision weapon scopes.
• Fine image quality and resolution
• Shockproof with the use of heavy recoil ammunition
• Nitrogen purged purged optical path
• IPX6 rating against water intrusion
• Stabilized power supply unit
• Low battery indicator
• Fast start-up function
• Accurate internally focusable front lens focus
• Ergonomic design and easy-to-use interface
• Remote control with secure attachment
• Secured objective lens cap
• Optional battery operation (one CR123A or one AA 1.5v alkaline/lithium)
• Detachable ‘built-in’ IR Illuminator
No customer reviews for the moment.