Warning: Last items in stock!
The SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel to charge its internal rechargeable battery. The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera captures 12-megapixel photos or HD videos in color by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses high-power super low glow LEDs combined with the blur reduction technology to have the best image quality at night. It is the perfect camera to avoid spooking game.
- 12 MP still images
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Built-in solar panel charges internal lithium battery
- Powered by 6AA batteries (optional)
- Night mode: Optimal, IR Boost & Blur Reduction
- 40° Detection angle
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Built-in 2” Viewing/Configuration screen with zoom and pan functions
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 photos per detection
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- Selectable delay between photo detection: instant to 30m, between video detection: 10s to 30m
- 0.07s Trigger speed
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- HD video recording from 10 to 90s (720p)
- Sound recording
- Requires an SD/HC card, up to 32GB (not incl.)
- Internal lithium battery (rechargeable)
- Up to 30.5m (100’) Flash range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4 – 20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
No customer comments for the moment.